There are few joys greater than taking an amazing photograph. From the wonders of nature to the holiday snaps we covet and the family galleries we create, photographs have been a major part of our lives since the art was invented, helping to mold history in the process.
The Joy of Photography Volume 3, including things like;
- Structure and creativity
- Photography workshops and why you should attend one
- What it means to focus to infinity
- 10 awesome tips for beginners
- Helpful tools for creating dynamic product photo
- Teaching children the wonders of photography
- And much more…
There is much to learn about the basic concepts of photography, including composure, manipulating your camera to the best effect and how you can start to think like an artist.
The Joy of Photography Volume 3 is for the novice or a budding amateur who is stuck for some inspiration on your own project.
Get this free 176-page ebook. I’ve set a minimum contribution to FREE and you’re welcome to give a donation of any amount. Thank you so much!